We talk about how to "get unstuck," a lot. But what does that actually mean? And how does it apply to our personalities and lifestyles?
Today, Steve and Tommy get specific on how to get unstuck and the steps you need to take to get there!
Together they talk about the WHY:
- There are a lot of emotions - it's easy to get overwhelmed when you're trying to work through a project, habit or relationship. We need to name our emotions and work through them.
- Inadequate planning - it's important to plan and understand what you need in order to get the job done.
- Simply don't know how to move forward - sometimes, we don't have the tools we need. We must ask for help!
And, they discuss the HOW. It's important to understand where you tend to get stuck, based on your personality type: is it at the beginning, middle or end?
- Do you find yourself procrastinating beginning, or perfecting at the end?
- What about the middle? How do you react in the mundane?
Tommy leaves us with two tips to getting unstuck:
- Acknowledge that you're stuck! Literally, write it down if you need to.
- Name for yourself which of the three places (beginning, middle or end) you often get stuck. As you begin to name the problem area, this will empower you to develop strategies for moving forward!
Have thoughts about this episode? We'd love to hear from you! Send us a note at email@example.com