It's no secret: our day to day lives have changed in some shape or form, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
And there's a massive range of how people are experiencing this!
So today, Steve and Tommy gather together (via Zoom!) to discuss 5 Ways to Take Good Care during this time:
1. Resist Fear: name your stress, fear and anxiety.
2. Slow Down: speed comes from the inside.
3. Reframe the Narrative: our posture here matters.
4. "Touch" - when you can't touch: there's new opportunities to reach out.
5. Give Generously: a new way to thrive.
If you're wondering how to navigate your new normal - you'll want to tune in to this episode for a few thought-provoking and practical tips on how to hold this season with realistic expectations and hope.
Connect with Tommy!
Blog | Website | Social @author_tommythompson