Featured in Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Entrepreneur magazine, Bryan Miles is an entrepreneur, husband, father, mountain climber, mentor, and writer. In addition, he’s the CEO and Co-Founder of BELAY, a premium staffing company serving businesses all over the U.S. He and his wife, Shannon, are proud co-owners and co-CEOs.
BELAY has over seven hundred team members who all work from home, and was awarded the number one spot in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Best Company Culture. Bryan has written about healthy company culture in his second book, Virtual Culture: The Way We Work Doesn’t Work Anymore.
Bryan loves to mentor other entrepreneurs and small business owners to reach their full potential. And he sits on the board of Radical Mentoring and two other organizations.
- Multiplying yourself beyond trading time for money
- Why culture is about shared vision
- How great organizational culture grows customers, employees, and the company
- Leadership as stewardship, delegating the why, and trusting people like adults
- How to reduce 150 emails down to 6
- Focusing on the things that only you can do
Overwhelmed with everything on your plate? Need help with administrative tasks? Free yourself up to operate in your sweet spot by partnering with a BELAY virtual assistant and get $200 off your starting costs: